About AllSnow Mod
This mod adds snow to every biome except oceans, making for a chilly “snow world” Minecraft experience. This is similar to the early Minecraft alpha snow levels, but only in the sense that there is snow everywhere. There the comparisons end: as the many biomes that have been implemented exist in the game, only covered in snow. It also isn’t always snowing – weather comes and goes normally . Only this time, it’s always snow. Therefore, snow and ice only regenerate when it’s snowing, which is only once and awhile.
All biomes are basically turned into snow biomes, minus oceans (since doing so allows for at least some open patches of water and ice floes). How it works
The mod changes the properties of the non-snowy biomes in Minecraft, lowering their ambient temperatures and essentially cooling them down so that snow and ice will not melt when generated. It then switches on the biomes’ toggles for snowfall. The result is all biomes have snow in them, and when precipitation falls it is always snow (except in ocean biomes). The downside to this is that because biome colours are determined by temperature, all grass and foliage in all biomes become the same colour, so you’ll have to get used to seeing the same shade of green practically everywhere
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
DOWNLOAD AllSnow Mod for Minecraft