About Weapon Case Loot Mod for Minecraft
The Weapon Case Loot Mod 1.16.5-1.15.2->1.12.2 implements over 20 different swords into the game but what’s most impressive is that each and every sword that it adds looks and feels completely unique, and this shows that a pretty good amount of effort went into creating this pack. The weapon cases will work similar to Counter Strike, when you open the case there is a chance to get one special weapon.
Although the Weapon Case Loot mod has a ton of different swords that you can use, you’ll need to put in quite a lot of effort before you’re actually able to get your hands on them. The pack doesn’t add weapons directly, but it instead implements cases into the game that you’ll be able to find in various places of the game world like dungeons and temples and what not. In each of these cases, you’ll find a sword that you can use
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Weapon Case Loot Mod