Download and Install Bagginses Mod for Minecraft
This is a mini mod. So, you want some more bags huh? I’ve got you covered. 2 Tiers of bags in 16(!) different colors at your disposal. And also a portable trash can bag. Put stuff in it, and it will disappear.
This is a simple and straightforward mod that’s sure to remedy all the issues that you might be having with storage in Minecraft. Ever since the game’s inception back in 2009, Minecraft has seen its fair share of full-fledged mods. These are mods that implement multitudes of new features and functionality into the game in order to enhance the players’ experience to a whole new level. However, from time to time, a mod pops up that’s incredibly simple yet adds an extremely high level of convenience to the game. The Bagginses mod is one such mod and players should definitely try it out if they’re struggling with their storage options.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.