BetterFps Mod Description
The BetterFPS mod does its thing by changing the way the game calculates the sine and cosines.It is a Minecraft mod that changes how Minecraft calculates sine and cosine, giving a performance boost. Doing this allows the game to function much better so this mod is pretty much a godsend if you’re using a low end PC and are struggling to run Minecraft smoothly.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
BetterFps Mod 1.12.2-1.16.2-1.16.3 Download Links:
Author: Guichaguri ❘ 708,342 views | Source: curse