Download Ore Dictionary Converter Mod for
The Ore Dictionary Converter mod basically implements three different items into the game that are designed to handle all the conversion processes and these items are the Ore Converter, the Ore Conversion Table and the Automatic Ore Converter.
The conversion table and standard converter are pretty easy to craft but crafting the automatic converter will require you to put in a bit of extra effort since its recipe consists of 9 different items and you’ll have to find every single one of these in order to craft it.
Automatic Ore Converter (using pipes/tubes)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.