BiblioCraft Mod 1.16.5-1.15.2->1.12.2 Adds new Armor Stands, Potion Shelf, Bookcase,Shelf, Tool rack, Display case, and Label. This is a fairly simple mod that adds 8 new types of unique storage blocks to display a few different items.
There is also a potion shelf storing up to 12 potions, a tool rack to hang 4 different tools/weapons, a general shelf that can display any 4 items, a display case for a single fancy item, and a wooden label displaying up to 3 items in a small scale for tasks such as indicating what is in a chest. The newest edition includes the wooden desk that can store up to 9 books.
In the end, with the help of mod you will be able to fully understand the power of new items being added into the game world, so using this Mod is a necessity if you are a Minecraft fan and want to further enrich the game experience. In the end, the BiblioCraft Mod Minecraft is the best choice if you want simplicity and more items in your Minecraft world.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.