About Building Bricks Mod for Minecraft
Four new types of block to give a new decorative touch to your buildings in Minecraft. Building Bricks is a mod that focuses on offering new variants of some decorative blocks of Minecraft, which we create through a new object that is added to the game, a paleta (trowel, in English).
Building Bricks mod adds all the missing block types of vanilla materials, for instance a smooth stone stair, smooth stone slab, and many more. It also adds new block types like the vertical slab, the step and the corner.
The mod works by grouping blocks into materials, for instance “smooth stone” or “stone bricks”, and then generating all the missing blocks for the material.
Grass slabs world gen
The mod adds an option to generate grass slabs to smooth out the terrain.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.