Introduction CrackedZombie Mod Minecraft
Minecraft is one of the most popular games around right now. It offers adults and children the opportunity to create a unique and creative world all of their own right at home. It allows you to indulge in hours of endless creative fun. One of the best things that many people enjoy about Minecraft is the mods and skin packs that are available to add even more fun and excitement to your Minecraft World.
Zombies in Minecraft come out at nighttime typically and can wreak havoc on your world if you let them. They will attack your chickens, cows, and other animals outside at night and even attack you if you confront them. Many players avoid the night like the plague to stay away from the zombies while other enjoy going out and starting their very own zombie apocalypse.
The Cracked Zombie mod gives your typical Minecraft Zombies much more power and control. They can now come out in the daytime instead of just the night, and they will be everywhere, so it’s best to be careful when you are out and about. They will attack everything that gets in their way as well as they will now have the ability to span skeletons, creepers, endermen and more.By increasing the threat of zombies to almost a terrifying level, the mod will add groups of zombies that walk around during the day. It gives you an apocalyptic feel to the game. The daylight hours are no longer safe to be outdoors, and the attacks are much more serious. If you enjoy being a zombie fighting survivalist, you will love this mod. By allowing yourself to control the spawning of other creatures as well, you can focus on the zombies instead of having to walk around worrying about others that might be after you. When you respawn, your character is given a random sword, to fend off the attacks from the zombies and other creatures.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.