Fast Leave Decay Mod doesn’t add any new content or otherwise alter Minecraft and because of this, even purists who love Minecraft just like it is might want to try out the Fast Leave Decay mod. It cuts a lot of time out of farming apples, saplings and wood, which frees the player up to spend that time doing something (anything) else – fishing, farming, mining, building spawners or other structures, whatever. Anything that can save you time in Minecraft is a resource not to be ignored and that makes this mod quite the resource indeed.
Probably the best thing about this mod is you don’t need to be within a certain distance of trees you’ve recently chopped for their leaves to break down. Because it happens right away, you can feel free to wander off and do something else, as was mentioned above. If this doesn’t appeal to you then by all means, forget about this mod and move along. If you’re looking for a way to speed up single player and give visitors to your server something to remember though, the Fast Leave Decay mod is one worth looking up yourself.
Fast Leave Decay Mod can be instantaneous, with all the green parts of the tree breaking as soon as you break the last piece of wood, or it can be slow enough for you to see each individual block of leaves breaking.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.