Finder Compass Mod is an awesome mod in Minecraft that allows you to do more interesting things than you thought
The Finder Compass Mod is definitely one of the best friends of miners in the game of Minecraft. It has the capability to alter the compass in-game, navigating you towards Diamond Ore. After installing the latest version, that is the Finder Compass Mod 1.16.5-1.15.2->1.12.2, you can right away craft a compass, especially if you do not have one yet.
After pulling out your compass, you need to wait just for a few seconds as it takes time during initial boot up. Afterwards, you will start seeing a number of new needles on your compass. The blue one which indicates Diamond Ore will lead you to a closer proximity to the ore.
Since the diamonds are located underground, your compass will not be able to direct you going to the right one if you are situated on the surface. As a matter of fact, you may need to dig down deeper in order to get the blue needle to surface. After it appears, you have to follow the direction of the needle in a specific direction.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.