Gravel Miner Mod is a Minecraft Mod that supports players to exploit resources more conveniently in the Minecraft game world, avoiding the very annoying falling gravel problem you have encountered before.
Gravel Miner Mod is a mod that directly interferes with the player’s mining process; Gravel Miner Mod minimizes many of the difficulties that players encounter in the mining process, such as: arranging salary management naturally, managing luggage, exploitable resources…
Mining is a crucial step when players are surviving in the Minecraft world. When you accept the safety, you have to prepare for a new phase in developing tool materials. This is a lucky move, and you can go back empty-handed, even lose all the tools and equipment you had initially, lose the amount of exp you are using. Therefore, mods like Gravel Miner Mod will appear to help you exploit resources more conveniently in the game world.
Gravel Miner Mod is a new mod from BlayTheNinth – the author of the favorite Minecraft Mod series such as Client Tweaks Mod, Horse Tweaks Mod, Better Minecraft Chat Mod…
Instructions for installing Gravel Miner Mod on Minecraft
- Pre-install the free Minecraft Forge tool on your computer to download mods.
- Access the Minecraft game folder.
- From the Start menu, open Run, enter the command %appdata% and then click the Run button on a Windows computer.
- From Open Finder, hold Alt and then Go > Library in the upper menu bar on a Mac. Open the Application Support folder to find Minecraft.
- Put the newly downloaded mod (file .jar) into the Mods folder. When opening the Minecraft game, press the Mods button to play with the installed mod.
After installing Gravel Miner Mod, you will have a great experience. Everything from management to your mining will become simpler. The ability to exploit high-class minerals will also be higher. This mod will save you a lot of time and effort. If you don’t have Gravel Miner Mod, install it now!
Main features of Gravel Miner Mod
- Install the client to automatically place the torch in the Hotbar below the fallen gravel, then retrieve the torch.
- Or installed on the server (or single-player world), it will break the gravel blocks above the blocks you mined before they fall.
This means that the mod works both on the client-side, although not as convenient as the server version. It automatically adjusts based on latency/TPS lag, so torch timing may be inaccurate, causing the process to fail. However, the mod will adjust itself to perfection the next time.
When installing Gravel Miner Mod on the server, the mod will use the opt-in system for gamers: only those who want to utilize its functionality need to install the mod on the client. Players have the right to connect when the mod is not installed.