Download free! Hungry Animals Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5-1.15.2->1.12.2
This mod changes vanilla animals’ feeding activity and AI. It gives animals in Minecraft a more realistic tone. They are naturally more afraid of you and other people so taming must be practiced carefully or by use of traps. You’ll see a meter when you hover your pointer over an animal and that explains the health, hunger, and tamability of them. They will also feed and reproduce on their own.
Now wild animals can grow their population! They eat grass and sometimes they even fall in love. Of course some of them could be starved to death. They will make equilibrium with nature. High population will deepen their competition and excess will naturally die.
Animals begin to excrete! You can see excreta over every hills and every fields. Be careful, excreta can cause serious outbreak. Ferment excreta into good manure to grow more wheat and carrots. If you have other mods that add sulfur, you can even make saltpeter with excreta.
Animals are frightened easily as you walk beside them. They run away from any player. You need to be patient to tame them and hunt. Don’t worry, There are nice new tools for hunting like trap, slingshot and bolla. Tamed animals can use trough to eat food.
Complicated husbandry needs machines. With nice machines like blender, thresher and millstone, improve your production and reprocess excess materials. This machines must be powered by physical force. You can run your machines with hand but also the tamed animals, too!
This mod also has nice configuration system that allows server admin to modify almost everything in the mod and vanilla animals.
Also post: Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.