About Mmm mmm mmm mmm Mod for Minecraft
One of the most loved games in the entire world is Minecraft. Not only will you have unlimited time in playing it, but you also get the chance to create your own world the way you want it. Minecraft is known for being like a big sandbox wherein you need to move blocks or large pixels in order to create buildings and materials.
A lot of people like to play the game of Minecraft because it has open-ended goal like collecting and digging up different objects in order to combine them and create new objects. All players enjoy this game because they can explore their own world, collect and store different items, battle “mob” creatures to earn rewards and also gain experiences to enhance their weapons, tools and armor.
Mmm mmm mmmmmm mod can be altered the way you want it to look. You can dress it up with armors to make it look like it’s real. At any block, just right click to put the dummy. There points at the right side of the dummy that you can click in order to manipulate the dummy. When you click at the top side of the dummy, it will automatically face your side.
You can click the sides of the dummy if you want it to face at a direction at 90 degrees. While sneaking, you can right click to take away the dummy’s armor and left click if you want to return it to your inventory. You can also use the dummy to block of passage ways like cobblestone blocks.
For most people who need mods in order to enhance the game, the mmm mmmmmmmmm mod can be useless. But for those players who would like to create a world with lots of “imaginary” people, then this mod is just the perfect addition for your Minecraft.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.