The Placeable Items Mod can be used with versions 1.16.5-1.15.2->1.12.2. This mod is used for both single players and on multiplayer servers. The Placeable Items Mod is also an open source, meaning that you can change the code to allow for different options for the placeable items.
This can be important on multiplayer servers, as you could remove some items from being placeable. The mod creator is working hard to add more items to the Placeable Items Mods.
Like many other Minecraft mods, the Placeable Items Mod uses the Forge Mod Launcher. It is recommended to keep your Forge Mod Launcher up to date if you are going to be using Minecraft mods.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.