Using Waypoints Mod Minecraft 1.16.5-1.15.2->1.12.2 is relatively easy. The first thing that you have to do is to create the waypoints. All that needs to be done is to assemble the waypoint blocks next to each other. Once you have made the structure, you will have to name it depending on what you prefer. Next, link it with a waypoint that you have created previously.
Once this is done, you can conveniently move in between the waypoints that you have created, which will be a huge time-saver when moving from one place to another.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Download: Waypoints Mod for Minecraft
For Minecraft 1.9.4 and 1.10.2