Storage Drawers Mod for Minecraft
Chests are great for storage, but they do have their limits. For once, if there is a solid block directly above a chest, it won’t even open until the block is removed or the chest is broken and placed elsewhere. This is beyond annoying, and many players have gone as far as changing the layout of their house or base to accommodate this.
The Storage Drawers mod does away with all this nonsense by giving players access to storage containers which open outward rather than upward. This means you can stack stuff right on top of your drawers and still access the goods held within.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
The mods of Minecraft such as Storage Drawers Mod for Minecraft offer a better way to play the game.