Download Mouse Tweaks Mod for Minecraft
There is no wonder why millions of people from all over the world are hooked with Minecraft. It is an addicting game, but at many times, it can also be frustrating. Those who have played the game might also encounter instances of boredom, which is basically because they need to do too many right clicks when crafting. Don’t you wish things can be done easier? If yes, then you should know about Mouse Tweaks Mod. The latter is one of the Minecraft mods that will make you enjoy the game more, and more importantly, will allow you to deliver an impressive performance that will surely make your friends envious.
Mouse Tweaks Mod will allow you to create and divide items with ease. It is one of the mods wherein the use of the mouse will be lesser, and most of the other functions can be done with the use of your keyboard. It is also very easy to install, and more importantly, it would not affect the performance of the other mods that you have.
What are you waiting for? Are you tired of right clicking and interested in making Minecraft easier to play? If yes, Mouse Tweaks Mod is definitely what you will need. It will provide you with a different gaming experience. Once you give it a shot, you will surely regret not knowing this mod since the time you have started playing Minecraft!
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.