Reptile Mod for Minecraft
All of these reptiles can be friendlies or enemies, you have to try and see it for yourselves. Some of these reptiles are hostile and will attack on sight, making it a bad idea to approach them. The larger reptiles will kill and eat cows, sheep, pigs and even the player, and they drop leather and beef of all things – there is no special lizard meat implemented here.
Most of the reptiles which can be tamed in this mod are made friendly by feeding them raw pork. Cooked pork can then be used later for breeding purposes, and because the reptiles drop beef and leather, the Reptile Mod gives players an interesting way to convert pork into beef and leather, which can then be used to craft armor, books, item frames and more. Because reptiles are cold-blooded, you won’t see any spawning in taiga or snow biomes, but they will spawn practically everywhere else, including plains, mountains, deserts, swamps and elsewhere.
You get 3 types of crocodiles/alligators, 3 types of turtles…
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.